*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
We are looking for a Corporate Hospitality Executive to join our fast-paced Ticket Sales group with the Anaheim Ducks. We are looking for a driven, self-motivated, and team-oriented individual committed to growing a career on the corporate sales side of the sports industry. Positioned in Anaheim, this individual will play a key role in this new department that will focus on the vast Orange County corporate market.
The Corporate Hospitality Executive is a full-time, exempt position within the Ticket Sales and Operations Department. This outside sales position is responsible for selling Season Tickets and Group Entertainment to our Orange County corporate base not currently doing business with the Ducks or Honda Center. The incumbent of this position must be self-motivated and able to meet and exceed stipulated sales goals. This position reports directly to the Manager, Corporate Hospitality.
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
- Prospect and sell season memberships and group entertainment to Orange County and greater Los Angeles area businesses.
- Make daily sales calls per direction of department manager in order to set face to face meetings, spending the majority of the work day building and leveraging new relationships with businesses and C-Level Executives
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by corporate contacts and referrals. Primarily develop, maintain and build own prospect list in addition to any leads provided by the company.
- Participate in various community events, as well as social and civic activities, and network at various outside events. Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to business after-hours, client entertainment, promotions, clinics, networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners/lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games, open houses, and outside meetings.
- Build and leverage relationships with businesses and individuals in order to promote sales.
- Conduct sales conversations via phone presentations, in-office meetings/sales center presentations, and sales meetings. Perform accurate and skilled deal closings.
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects with our CRM system.
- Meet or exceed established yearly revenue and ticket goals set for new corporate business.
- Work with other internal department heads to assist with game night activities, Food & Beverage requests, as well as any special events on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned by department manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior sales experience; preferably in a corporate or professional sports environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed stipulated sales goals.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays as required. Must be available to work Ducks home games and some away games.
- High energy and passion for what you are selling.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook); experience in Archtics and CRM a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.