Position: Ice Guard/Rentals Representative
Reports to Guest Services Manager
Department: Guest Service
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Job Type: Part-Time
- Monitors all public session skating events both on and off the ice.
- Assists in the general maintenance and upkeep of the ice arena area including sweeping, cleaning, and other custodial duties.
- During public skating, issues skates and monitor the skate rental counter.
- Maintains rental skates
- Supervises skating to ensure safe operations.
- Administers first-aid as required.
- Provides excellent customer service at all times, and ensures that all policies are correctly implemented
- Knows emergency procedures for building and evacuation plan.
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of Panthers Iceden lobby and rentals areas.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- 16 or older, college student preferred
- Must be able to work weekdays (11am-6pm)
- Strong Ice Skating skills; must be able to skate and pass a skating test.
- Effective leadership skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work
- Prior Ice Skating rink experience preferred.
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.