The Florida Panthers are the hottest team in the NHL. We are a driven, energetic, and spirited
team whose performance on and off the ice has grabbed the attention of the sports world. We are
in search of a college or graduate students with the right combination of initiative, organizational
and skills, and passion, to help us grow. This intern works with the leadership of Florida
Panthers Foundation to further community engagement and support and will be involved in the
creation of philanthropic strategies.
Key focus and learning:
• Assist in the creation of strategy and process of implementation for charitable giving
• Research and evaluate beneficiary organizations
• Coordinate in-kind donations requests
• Assist in coordination of Foundation events
• Assist with coordination of 50/50 Raffle program
We are looking for:
• Strong organizational, planning and implementation skills; acute attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated commitment to social work/services, community involvement, non-profit
• Ability to work unsupervised and to function both independently and as a team member
• A shared passion for the business and a desire to positively influence the business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.