Job Title: Housekeeper – PM & Weekend Shift
Reporting: Arena Operations Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and overall general maintenance support of the facility.
- Assess locker room status and clean as needed. Locker rooms must be turned and ready within 20 minutes for the next teams.
- Monitor restrooms for cleanliness and supplies twice hourly.
- Empty all trash cans at the end of each shift and when necessary throughout the night.
- Inspect and clean player’s benches and penalty boxes after each game.
- Inspect all public lobby areas twice hourly and clean any spills.
- Conduct final walk through of all locker rooms, restrooms, party rooms and other common areas at the end of each shift to ensure all areas are cleaned properly.
- Leave notes on any repairs to public areas for Operations Manager.
- Must be available to assist MOD and customers with maintenance issues.
- Assisting with hanging signs, set up of conference room and/or building for special events.
- Other duties, cleaning and otherwise, as deemed necessary or as directed.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license .
- Candidate will meet the physical demands of the job, which include lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Candidate will have the ability to work as a team player and have good self-motivational skills
- Sound organizational and time-management skills.
- Job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
- Flexibility with work schedule- Nights, weekends, and holidays required.
- This is a part-time, hourly position.
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY