*TeamWork will automatically move your application information to the team's UKG system. *
Position: Ice Guard/Rentals Representative
Reports to: Guest Services Manager / Guest Service Supervisor
Department: Guest Service
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Job Type: Part-Time
- Monitors all public session skating events both on and off the ice.
- Assists in the general maintenance and upkeep of the ice arena area including sweeping, cleaning, and other custodial duties.
- During public skating, issues skates and monitor the skate rental counter.
- Maintains rental skates.
- Supervises skating to ensure safe operations.
- Administers first-aid as required.
- Provides excellent customer service and ensures that all policies are properly implemented.
- Knows emergency procedures for building and evacuation plan.
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of Panthers Iceden lobby and rentals areas.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Must be over the age of 16.
- Must have open availability on weekdays and weekends.
- Strong Ice-Skating skills; must be able to skate and pass a skating test.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work.
- Prior Ice-Skating rink experience preferred.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
If you are interested or know of anyone interested in applying for this position, please fill out an application at Panthers IceDen at 3299 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065 or email the Guest Service Manager and Guest Service Supervisor.