*TeamWork will automatically move your application information to the team's UKG system. *
Last Updated: August 2021
Job Title: Guest Services Representative
Department: Ice Den - Guest Service
Reports To: Guest Service Manager
Employment Type: Part-Time
Location: Panthers Ice Den- Coral Springs
The Guest Services Representative’s primary focus is to monitor the ice during all public skating sessions to ensure safe and fun environment for all participants.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitors all public session skating events both on and off the
- Assists in the general maintenance and upkeep of the ice arena area including: sweeping, cleaning, and other custodial
- During public skating, issues skates and monitor the skate rental
- Maintains rental skates
- Supervises skating to ensure safe
- Administers first-aid as required.
- Provides excellent customer service at all times, and ensures that all policies are properly implemented
- Knows emergency procedures for building and evacuation
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of Panthers IceDen lobby and rentals areas.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- 16 or older, college student preferred
- Ice skating skills are preferred
- Effective leadership skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a non-exempt position. Must have flexible hours with the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
At the Florida Panthers, Arena Operating Company, Panthers Ice Den, and Sanza Food Service we strive to make every employee feel valued and respected for who they are and the unique contributions they make. We believe that a diverse and inclusive company is a more innovative and successful company, which is why we aim to infuse diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) into all aspects of our culture and our business. Our approach to DE&I is focused on five key pillars: Employee Engagement; Education; Workforce Diversity, Communications, and Community Impact.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired COVID-19 Vaccination Card