Job title: Front Office Associate
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
This is an entry-level position within the front office at the Panthers IceDen. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and outgoing personality while also being very detail orientated and possessing strong customer service skills. They should be responsible, very professional and able to handle complicated situations and a variety of personalities.
- Facilitate customer registration by using the point-of-sale system to register and take payments for figure skating programs, hockey leagues, private lessons, public skating, birthday parties, etc.,
- Process cash/credit card payments and cash out the register at the end of each shift.
- Answer in-coming phone calls. Be able to answer any questions a caller may have, transfer them to another department as needed, and take & distribute accurate messages.
- Operate office electronics including photocopiers/scanners, Point of Sale system, voice mail systems and personal computers. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Assist upper management with booking birthday parties and camp field trips.
- Interact with customers to provide information about upcoming programs, camps, and events.
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- Must have strong communication skills, be detailed and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to handle fast pace environments and multiple tasks at once.
- Part-time position.
- Must be able to work early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.