*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Last Updated: December 2019
Job Title: Account Manager, Client Services
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Manager, Client Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: BB&T Center
The Account Manager, Client Services is directly responsible for all revenue goals associated with an assigned account base of existing season ticket holders with focus on renewals and retention, referrals, add-ons, and upgrades. The Client Services Account Manager will focus on creating relationships with assigned account base by being pro-active to anticipate client needs.
- Meet and exceed individual and organizational retention goals with assigned account base.
- Responsible for attaining revenue goals associated with new business, nightly suites and group tickets.
- Build strong relationships with assigned Season Ticket Holder base through pro-active communication, including seat/suite visits, phone calls, emails and other communication channels.
- Responsible for the selling of upgrades, add-ons, and referrals.
- Respond and resolve all customer requests, concerns and inquiries from assigned base.
- Meet and exceed assigned service levels and standards.
- Assist with special events for Season Ticket Holder such as networking/social events, meet & greets, etc. Includes handling set up, creative briefs, email blast request, form stack, mailing invitations and tracking RSVP’s.
- Work closely with Ticket Sales, Marketing, Community Relations, Arena Staff, Game Operations, Building Operations, PR and Sponsorship to execute integrated programs.
- Assist in the creation of new benefits and service initiatives.
- Responsible for assisting with the coordination of the invoicing for payments and contracts for Season Ticket Holder renewals.
- Assist all Season Ticket Holders and general fans with mobile ticketing and the NHL App.
- Assist with material that goes into the Season Ticket Holder locker room web page section; update and create new features with the Website Manager.
- Manage the Season Ticket Holder service desk on game days & assist with fan experiences.
- Reports to Client Services Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years ticket sales &/or service experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Knowledge of Archtics, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills and relationship builder
- Key client interactive skills, problem solver, creative, attention to detail
- Natural proactive approach and positive attitude, team orientated and self-motivated
This position works in an arena where the noise level is generally high, crowd traffic is heavy, temperatures are variable – often cold; lights are bright or dark with occasional exposure to flashing lights and pyrotechnics.
Walking – Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
Standing – Particularly for sustained periods of time.
Reaching - Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
Lifting – Raising objects (up to 25 pounds) from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
Talking - Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
Hearing - Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Full-Time position. Hours of work are based on event schedule and are mostly nights, weekends and occasional holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.