DATE POSTED: April 25th, 2019
JOB TITLE: Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships
DEPT: Corporate Partnerships
FLSA: Exempt, Full-Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Location: BB&T Center
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Requires the strategic development of Corporate Partnerships to maximize long-term partner value and revenues for the Florida Panthers and BB&T Center. Manage Corporate Partnership accounts to enhance overall investment value for corporate partners and increase long-term revenue for the organization.
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Primarily responsible for generating new revenues through the sale of signage, promotions, media, digital/social, hospitality, tickets and all other assets to maximize partnership with client and Florida Panthers/BB&T Center
- Develop creative activation programs for Corporate Partners leveraging the variety of assets within the Florida Panthers, BB&T Center and Panthers IceDen portfolios
- Develop new and creative opportunities that provide measurable benefits to individual Corporate Partners based on their stated needs and business objectives.
- Manage all contractual sponsor deliverables for Corporate Partner accounts by interfacing and collaborating with the following:
- Brand Activation team members
- Internal departments such as Marketing, Ticket Sales and Service, Game Presentation, Operations, Event Services, Community Relations, Box Office, etc. to execute elements
- 3rd-party vendors to facilitate the production of branded signs / media elements, POS materials, etc.
- Continually identify and manage upsell opportunities with existing Corporate Partner accounts
- Responsible for the Corporate Partnership renewal process of assigned clients, including presentation of annual recaps, providing recommendations for growing the partnership long-term and the preparation of renewal proposals in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing - with all Corporate Partners and everyone within the organization
- Strong ‘sense of urgency’ and ‘team first’ mentalities
- Ambitious self-starter, with the talent to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or Sports Management required
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports and corporate business development
- Excellent communication skills and relationship builder
- Key client interactive skills, problem solver, creative, attention to detail
- Natural proactive approach and positive attitude, team orientated and self-motivated