*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Reports to the Director, Group Experiences and Strategy. The Account Executive, Group Experiences is responsible for creating revenue through the sale of group tickets to Bakersfield Condors games. The Group Sales Team is segmented into sales categories where Account Executives will specialize in their specific areas: Youth Sports, Schools, Performance Groups, Community Groups or Businesses. This position will get the opportunity to plan, sell and execute group sales initiatives and experiences for their clients.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively sell Bakersfield Condors group tickets
- Create and build relationships with group sales clients and prospects in their specific sales tiles
- Active outbound prospecting via phone, email and other technologies
- Perform in-game seat visits to clients and prospects
- Plan and execute group sales experiences and events
- Support other team member events with their event execution
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree is an asset
- 1-3 years of sales experience in a sports environment is preferred
- Must have a strong sales strategy with persistence and creativity
- Must have strong relationship building skills with external customers
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in addition to a strong telephone presence.
- Ability to execute exceptional organizational skills in the face of tight deadlines and multiple demands.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Experience with ticketing and CRM software is an asset
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license (or ability to obtain one prior to employment)
- Successful applicants must provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination