Corporate Partnership Manager - Wheeling Nailers (Wheeling · WV)
Wheeling Nailers jobs
Sports Jobs in Wheeling · WV
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Business-to-Business Sales
The Wheeling Nailers are seeking an energetic, hard-working, motivated sales professional to develop corporate partnerships. This position will also service existing accounts, work all home games and cultivate relationships with their corporate clientele. In addition, the candidate will cultivate new sales opportunities through cold calls, meetings and social events, perform basic office functions as needed and help attain corporate sales goals each season.
Primary responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility to Administration of new and renewed revenue through the sale of Corporate Partnerships and Ticket Sales including arena signage, advertising, promotional elements, and ticket packages.
- Prospecting new areas and businesses to target for Partnerships & Ticket Sales.
- Meeting with and presenting the Wheeling Nailers opportunities to potential prospects.
- Creating professional proposals that meet the needs of potential prospects.
- Developing contract summaries/contracts for execution of Partnerships.
- Assist with fulfillment of Partnerships on game day/events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Business Operations
Qualifications for the position include:
- Experience in sales and sports preferred
- Effective communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be a self-starter, team player and goal oriented
- Good working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and database programs
- Ability and willingness to work varied hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.