Customer Service Associate
Job Location: Westreet Ice Center
Job Reports to: Security Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Facilities Department for Tulsa Ice Centers LLC is looking to fill a Customer Service Associate
position for the new Westreet Ice Center. This Facility is a new and exciting addition to the community
featuring two NHL sheets of ice. The facility is the home practice facility for the ECHL Tulsa Oilers hockey
team. The new community ice rink will serve as a public venue to the community and will host hockey and skating programming, youth competitions, curling and more. This position reports directly to the Security Manager. This position is primarily responsible for greeting customers, directing customers where they need to go, answering any questions about programing, checking out keys for locker rooms and Virtual game rooms. This position will also be responsible for checking people in for the programs like public skate, hockey, curling, and special events. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong attention to detail.
● Typical Hiring Pay Range: $11 - $13 hr
● Benefits: Health insurance, paid time off (vacation days (10 days per yr), sick days, and holidays),
other benefits offered by company
● Consistently demonstrates high ethical standards, good communication, and a professional
● Greets customers as they enter and helps them with which way they need to go.
● Checks in customers for public skate, hockey games, virtual game rooms, curling, and other
● Hand out keys, and documents who is using what locker rooms, party rooms and virtual rooms.
● Attend and participate in staff meetings, training, and orientations.
● Attend work on a regular, reliable and punctual basis.
● Keep work areas organized and functional.
● Maintain and clean all applicable tools and storage areas.
● Comply with OSHA regulations.
● Provide support as needed to support daily operational needs.
● Ensure a safe environment for all staff and guests.
● Written/Oral communications - ability to speak and write clearly and concisely, get messages
across that have the desired effect
● Proven self motivation, job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
● Strong understanding of the importance of job execution is necessary along with taking
responsibility for decision-making.
● Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with
emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
● Ability to provide outstanding customer service and get along with coworkers, patrons, and
supervisors and interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
● Ability to read and write and to follow written and oral instructions and complete standardized
● Clearly, effectively and timely communicate work issues with management
● Report any repairs and damage to Security Manager
● Other duties as assigned
● Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
● As a condition of employment, qualified applicants will be subject to a background check,
including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
● Ability to work a varied event-driven schedule including extended and/or irregular hours,early
mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
● Ability to work with and around water and ice and to work at or below freezing temperatures for
extended periods of time.
● Ability to walk and stand on concrete and uneven surfaces for at least 8 hours per day.
● Ability to bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods of time.
● Ability to consistently walk, stand, bend, stoop, and twist. May Include extensive walking through
the building including inclines and stairs.
● Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This position primarily works in a busy, loud, and cold ice arena environment subject to interruptions and continuous noise. Will be working in a cool environment; the temperature at the ice rink(s) will vary from 40-55 degrees Fahrenheit.
Licenses and Certifications
● Must possess a valid Oklahoma Drivers License or the ability to obtain upon hire and maintain an
acceptable driving record.
Tulsa Ice Centers LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against
employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive duties of the position. Employee may be required to follow any other instructions, and to perform any other related duties, as may be required.
This position is 'Open Until Filled'. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until
suitable candidates are selected.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.