The Toledo Mud Hens & Walleye is accepting applications for a Game Plan & Group Sales Consultant. This role is directly involved with the sale of tickets, customer relationships, and network building. This role uses planning, organizational and people skills to prospect and achieve season ticket, group ticket, individual ticket and catering sales goals. Game Plan & Group Consultants work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and clients.
- Reach personal sales goals as established by the Director of Ticket Sales for both the Mud Hens and Walleye.
- Prepare presentations, proposals for potential clients.
- Maintain all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Establish new and potential client relationships to generate new sales and attract new companies/fans.
- Sell a variety of game plans to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Sell group outings and catered events to businesses, organizations and groups.
- Maintain relationships/sales with existing clientele in all ticket sales categories to ensure long-term partnerships and upsell possibilities.
- Handle incoming inquiries regarding game plans and group outing options.
- Assist in the collection of deposits and final balances on outings and game plans and follow the proper processes as they relate to the Box Office, Accounting, CRM, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree by hire date in Sports Marketing/Management, Sales, Communication or another business related field.
- Experience working in a customer service role or setting.
- Previous experience working in a ticket office setting or with the ProVenue ticketing system preferred.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with an innate sense of urgency and tenacity.
- Ability to use independent judgement and to manage and impart information.
- Computer skills required; experience with Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess an excellent attitude and thrive in a highly collaborative work environment.
- Effective time management and problem-solving abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.