Game Plan and Group Sales Consultant with Toledo Walleye/Toledo Mud Hens in Toledo, OH
Toledo Walleye/Toledo Mud Hens jobs
Sports Jobs in Toledo, OH
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Summary of Responsibilities:
A Game Plan & Group Sales Consultant is directly involved with the sale of tickets. He/she uses planning, organizational and people skills to prospect and achieve season ticket, group ticket, individual ticket and catering sales goals as established by the Director of Ticket Sales for both the Mud Hens and Walleye.
- Reach personal sales goals as established by the Director of Ticket Sales for both the Mud Hens and Walleye.
- Plan, organize and manage personal sales goals and help the ticket department achieve its goals.
- Make outgoing calls and contacts in order to generate new sales and attract new companies/fans.
- Sell various game plans to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Sell group outings and catered events to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Sell merchandise and souvenirs to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Maintain relationships/sales with existing clientele in all ticket sales categories to ensure long-term partnerships and upsell possibilities.
- Handle incoming inquiries regarding game plans and group outing options.
- Disseminate game plan, group and catering information to existing and potential clients.
- Follow up with the people who request and receive game plan, group outing and food & beverage outing information.
- Assist in the collection of deposits and final balances on outings and game plans and follow the proper processes as they relate to the Box Office, Accounting, CRM, etc.
- Interact with other staff members to help insure a positive and successful season.
- Set up meetings with potential game plan members and group leaders.
- Refer corporate sales opportunities to the Corporate Partnerships Department.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Full time, year round.
- Off-season hours are typically 8+ hour days. During season hours may range from 8 to 14 hours per day.
A Ticket Consultant should be self motivated. It is necessary to have good people, planning and organizational skills. There is daily interaction with current and potential clients. He/she should be creative, driven and possess the ability to work with others and accept various tasks. Ticket sales experience is recommended but not required.
This job description does not list all of the duties of the job. The person in this position may be asked to perform other instructions and duties must comply with the Toledo Mud Hens Baseball Club, Inc. and Toledo Arena Sports (TASI) Employee Handbook. The person in this position will be evaluated in part based on performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The Club’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either the Employee or the Club may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
How did you hear about this job?
In 25 words or less, why do people attend minor league sports?