Graphic Designer and Digital Production Manager - South Carolina Stingrays (North Charleston · SC)
South Carolina Stingrays jobs
Sports Jobs in North Charleston · SC
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Graphic Designer and Digital Production Manager Job Description
This person will be the lead graphic designer and content creator for the South Carolina Stingrays. They will be responsible for the following, but not limited to additional tasks that may be assigned throughout the year.
This position is not a 9-5 position. This person will be required to work ALL home games, including those that take place on evenings and weekends throughout the ECHL season. In addition, this position will work remotely on select nights and weekends while the team is on the road.
- Designs creative media to promote all home games/promotional games, events, ticket specials, corporate partnerships, and community initiatives.
- Create content for weekly email campaigns, social media outlets, and websites.
- Create content for in-game use on the team’s video board.
- Creates templates and other marketing assets for other members of the Front Office to utilize.
- Up to speed on current social media and market trends to engage fans.
- Script and shoot engaging social media and in-game content.
- Ability to create motion graphics for social media campaigns.
- Assists the corporate sales department to develop creative strategies to promote the team’s partners through social media, email marketing, community outreach, and website recognition.
- Creates ideas for content for weekly email campaigns, social media outlets, and team website.
- Assists Marketing & Community Manager to help build brand awareness in the Charleston community through a detailed marketing strategy and community outreach.
- Overseas all designing and fulfilling for Group Tickets, Season Ticket Holders information and Theme Night execution.
- Other graphic projects related to hockey operations will be required as needed.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience
- Master of the Adobe Suite - including Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects/Premiere
- Must be up to date on publishing for all social media platforms and the demographics of each
- Must be focused, extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and complete projects on-time is critical
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and learn new skills is critical
- Must be a team player with a strong customer service focus
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including all Stingrays home games, special event nights, and weekends as required
- Knowledge of hockey & hockey operations
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
- Must be able to complete around 15 projects a week
- Must be able to work independently without supervision
- Must pay close attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you able and willing to relocate to South Carolina?
In a few words describe your videography experience.
Please place a link to your portfolio.