The Savannah Ghost Pirates are seeking energetic, outgoing, and highly motivated individuals to join our mascot team! As a part of “Team Davy”, appearances include, but are not limited to, community events, team / sponsor events, and home games.
Members of Davy’s Team possess excellent verbal & non-verbal communication skills, a strong work ethic, and can engage with fans in an exciting and positive manner. Individuals must be athletically and physically fit, have a positive attitude, and be detail oriented.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Join “Team Davy” at Ghost Pirates games, events and appearances. You’ll be responsible for coordinating Davy appearances, assisting Davy in getting dressed and prepared for public facing as well as acting as Davy at select appearances.
- Help create the personality, content and mood of Davy.
- Act as a Front-Line ambassador and representative of the Ghost Pirates in the community.
- Physical abilities that are conducive with performing as a mascot in several different situations
- Ability to work in a flexible environment while maintaining professionalism and expectations from our fans, clients and others
- Prior Mascot experience and ability to ice skate is a plus but not required
- Have fun!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.