Ticket Sales Intern 2020-21 Season with Reading Royals in Reading · PA
Reading Royals jobs
Sports Jobs in Reading · PA
- Assist in selling full season ticket plans, partial season plans, group tickets, and fundraising tickets
- Ticketing interns will receive training and work with the supervisor to complete a minimum of 30 sales calls per day
- Assisting in the service of ticket sales by working with full/partial season ticket holders and group leaders.
- Provide customer service to all fans on game nights while assisting with all game operations
- Gain a working knowledge of Ticketmaster
- Printing and distributing of Will Call tickets on game nights.
- Assist with incoming individual ticket orders by processing ticket orders and payments
- Database collection, input, and management of CRM System
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Ticket Sales Coordinator
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Internship requiring college credit
- Knowledgeable about the sports industry
- Enrolled in a Business or Sports management College Degree Program
- Ability to work game nights
How did you hear about this job?