Internship - Royals Youth Hockey Marketing - Reading Royals (Reading · PA)
Reading Royals jobs
Sports Jobs in Reading · PA
- Prepare and execute on/off-ice activities and programming
- Assist with communications initiatives, recruiting activities, registration tasks, and conducting preliminary research
- Occasional night and/or weekend responsibilities and travel in the Berks County area are required
- Ice hockey experience is preferred but not required
- Attend Royals home games, staff the Royals Youth Hockey table, promote various items and upcoming events
- Assist in social posting during events, hockey games and community events.
- Address inquiries regarding Royals Youth Hockey programming, volunteering, and financial/equipment donations
- Inform fans what the mission of Royals Youth Hockey is, and programs offered
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Royals Youth Hockey Director
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.