Event Marketing Internship - Reading Royals & Santander Arena (Reading · PA)
Reading Royals & Santander Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Reading · PA
Summary: The primary goal for the internship position is to provide a worthwhile learning experience in the marketing department by gaining a practical understanding of how marketing department works and how events are managed. Interns will be assigned specific projects which they will direct from start to finish with any help and guidance we can offer. This individual must be self motivated, well organized and professional. The following is a breakdown of the tasks and responsibilities for the marketing internship position:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in creation of unique marketing content during events.
- Work alongside active members of the press at show
- Interact with patrons during shows to create memorable in arena experience.
- Assist with VIP and meet and greet events as needed
- Design and maintain posters on concourse, signage in bathrooms and lobby TV.
- Assist with in arena street team.
- Assist in live posting during events, hockey games and community events.
- Work with the marketing staff to coordinate day of show marketing responsibilities.
- Perform general office duties.
- Ability to work irregular hours in addition to normal business hours as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.