Graphic Design/Creative Services Intern
Purpose of the Position:
The Graphic Design/Creative Services intern will have a hand in any creative output of the organization. This role will focus on story-telling to help connect the team with fans. The position is oriented toward recent or soon-to-be college graduates who are starting their professional journey in sports. As your internship progresses, I remain flexible by leaning on your strengths and open to suggestions to help you get as much out of this opportunity as possible. Office hours can be flexible to work with whatever you may need for class credit requirements. This is an in-person, unpaid position. A portfolio is required to be submitted with application.
- Produce graphics as directed by your supervisor and your own will. Completed pieces will be used in-arena on the videoboard and on marketing materials.
- Gameday duties will vary between assisting with in-game entertainment and video production for our game streams on FloSports. Working gamedays is optional for this role.
- Conceptualize new ways we can produce stories to connect with our fans
- Other duties as assigned
- You are expected to “buy in” to everything we do, and treat it with sincerity, but also be willing to provide feedback to your supervisor in the instance you think something can be improved
- Experience with Photoshop, Premiere, and Lightroom. AfterEffects is a bonus
- Design background. Video production or willing to learn is a bonus
- Strong eye for composition
- Attention to detail and high work standards
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently
- A full portfolio should include shots from previous work you have done. It does not have to be strictly sports subjects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.