Team Store Manager - Kansas City Mavericks (Kansas City · MO)
Kansas City Mavericks jobs
Sports Jobs in Kansas City · MO
Retail/Licensing: Retail Store Management
Team Store Manager
The Kansas City Mavericks are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented store manager to oversee daily operations of our team store. As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Update and manage E-Commerce platform.
- Manage ordering and receiving process while monitoring inventory levels and maintaining storage organization.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and manage new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Daily store close-out reporting, drawer count, cash management, and deposit reconciliation.
- Maintain and track monthly retail Use Report.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Additional reporting required by league and team accountant.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill & Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with no direct supervision.
- Ability to accurately work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to critically think.
- Must have hands-on computer skills and be proficient with Excel, Word, and E-Mail applications.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle, reach, and feel.
This job operates in a professional, fast-paced office and arena environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Retail Monday – Friday store hours will be established. Additional hours of work and flexibility are necessary on evenings, weekends, holidays and extended weekdays as job demands.