Manager of Digital & Social Media - Kansas City Mavericks (Kansas City · MO)
Kansas City Mavericks jobs
Sports Jobs in Kansas City · MO
Marketing: Social Media
Manager of Digital & Social Media
As the Manager of Digital & Social Media for the Kansas City Mavericks, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the teams Digital and Mobile properties as well as all social platforms on a day-to-day basis. This position will report directly to the Teams Vice President of Operations and will manage all aspects of Desktop, Mobile, social media, and content objectives.
Job Description & Essential Duties:
- Manage the overall look and feel of team website and mobile platforms.
- Keep all platforms updated and relevant daily.
- Engage fan base through content and posting strategies.
- Develop season long strategies for all platforms.
- Create and manage sellable social media content and activity.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activity.
- Develop, implement, and monitor creative and effective social media best practices for business communications across all platforms.
- Development and define the overall vision and strategy.
- Grow Social and Digital platforms.
- Identify areas of improvement and implement viable solutions.
- Monitor market performance and customer feedback to fine-tune strategy and direction.
- Coordinate communication effort with licensees and other third parties.
- Manage Social Media and Marketing budget for all paid campaigns.
- Manage pregame, in-game, postgame and event social media post on all appropriate channels.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work as a team under tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle, reach, and feel.
This job operates in a professional, fast-paced office and arena environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Monday through Friday, 9:00a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional hours of work and flexibility are necessary on evenings, weekends, holidays and extended weekdays as job demands.