The Jacksonville Icemen are seeking a self-starter who possesses superior listening and communication skills and is eager to grow their career selling season and group tickets. Under the guidance of the Vice President of Sales and Service, our Ticket Account Executive will sell season, group and premium tickets for the Jacksonville Icemen.
- Generate new group and season sales through cold calling, outside appointments, and building tours
- Prospect new groups sales opportunities through cold calling, referrals, and networking events
- Set up face-to-face appointments with key decision makers of community and corporate groups
- Staff Jacksonville Icemen ticket sales tables for games and events plus outside networking events
- Create, plan and execute multiple group events on a monthly basis
- Must meet all predetermined activity and sales goals
- Work all home games to support ticket sales initiatives
- Updates accounts on CRM System
- Exemplify the core characteristics of a strong sales culture, including strong interpersonal skills, prompt and professional follow-through, openness to new ideas and suggestions, and constant enthusiasm toward internal and external contacts
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all internal and external contacts
- Support a positive sales culture within the sales team, as well as the entire front office
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Vice President of Sales and Service
The ideal candidate should have:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in sports administration, business, advertising, or marketing preferred
- 1-3 years of ticket sales experience in a professional sport or university setting
- Interest in building a career in sales
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with Archtics Ticketing System a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a very strong work ethic
- Sales experience, although not required, is preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holiday
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.