Community First Igloo’s goal is to create transformational experiences for hockey players and their families in a fun, safe and positive learning environment. Our staff is committed to providing beginners to experienced players with age-appropriate elite programming while creating lifelong memories and friendships. We strive to grow the sport of ice hockey in Northeast Florida and seek to positively impact the Jacksonville community and hockey world.
We are looking for Hockey Coaches that want to give back to the game, be role models for our players and hunger to impact people's lives using the game of ice hockey as their vehicle.
Skills & Attributes
- A team player that enjoys working with others towards a bigger vision and purpose
- A lifelong learner and willing to solve problems but also ask for help
- Exemplary communication skills and ability to connect with people
- Ability to do the right thing at all times even when no one is watching
- Ability to create fun, positive, safe and memorable experiences
- Experience playing ice hockey and or coaching 2+ years
- Experience working with children (or adults if applicable)
Requirements when hired
- Background Check cleared
- Safesport Certified
- USA Hockey Certifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.