The Jacksonville Icemen are seeking highly motivated, outgoing, and dedicated candidate for our Graphic Design Position. Candidates should expect to build upon their work experience in the fast-paced, results driven world of the ECHL. This role will join our Zawyer Sports Marketing Department and work on design for all of our entities.
Finalists will be contacted for interviews.
- Develop a variety of marketing materials including print and digital pieces.
- Incorporate feedback from marketing team and Icemen management to create multiple revisions of creative deliverables.
- Assist in planning and executing the social media plan and strategy.
- Build and manage newsletters and additional email marketing campaigns
- Develop and edit websites
- Responsible for ensuring total fan and partner satisfaction during games.
- Assist with partnership proposals as needed
- Meet deadlines and deliverables on time
- All other duties assigned
- Strong graphic design and production capabilities, including at least two years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
- Expertise using the Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects), and Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in terms of handling a variety of assignments, for multiple brands, under tight deadlines while maintaining a strong focus on branding, consistency and quality
- Excellent grammar, spelling, proofreading, and writing abilities
- Independent, creative problem-solver
- Highly organized, motivated and responsible with good time and project management abilities
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a cross-team environment
- Knowledge of hockey and photography a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.