Intern - Video Production - Reading Royals (Reading · PA)
Reading Royals jobs
Sports Jobs in Reading · PA
The Creative Services Department at the Royals takes on new tasks each day and strives to make things better than the day before. As a Video Production Intern, you will have an opportunity to do something that most interns do not have the opportunity to do… get real, hands-on experience in a Professional Sports Environment. You will shoot and edit various videos that will be seen by thousands of people around Berks County and during Royals’ home games and on Royals social media! If you constantly strive to be awesome at what you do and enjoy having fun at the same time, apply below!
- Ability to show a working knowledge of the production process
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D a plus
- Capability of “thinking outside the box” when creating videos or other materials
- Effective time management skills and attention-to-detail -Logging and Archiving Footage in an organized fashion
- DEPENDABLE- will arrive on time and demonstrate professionalism
- Interns are required to work game days for the entire season including playoffs and must be available for office hours and appearances (non-gameday office hours are flexible)
- Interns are required to be enrolled in a college program and receiving college credit for their experience.
- Interns must possess excellent oral and written communications skills and come to work presenting a professional appearance and behavior.
- Other requirements include: the ability to work independently, capable of meeting deadlines, possess excellent computer skills, be extremely detail oriented and available during non-business hours.
Applicants who wish to be considered for this position are required to send a Demo Reel to the Reading Royals Director of Creative Services, Calvin Spohn at email@example.com. Applicants who do not send a Demo Reel will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.