Creative Services and Marketing Coordinator - South Carolina Stingrays (North Charleston · SC)
South Carolina Stingrays jobs
Sports Jobs in North Charleston · SC
Creative Services and Marketing Coordinator
This person will be the lead graphic designer for the South Carolina Stingrays. They will be responsible for the following, but not limited to additional tasks that may be assigned throughout the year.
This position is not a 9-5 position. This person will be required to work ALL games taking place on evenings and weekends throughout the season.
The following tasks will be assigned to this position:
- Manages and constructs the weekly social media calendar.
- Manufactures the voice of the South Carolina Stingrays on social media, writing copy for all posts and understanding the different demographics on each medium.
- Designs creative media to promote all home games/promotional games, events, ticket specials, corporate partnerships, and community initiatives.
- Create content for weekly email campaigns, social media outlets, and websites.
- Creates templates and other marketing assets for other members of the Front Office to utilize.
- Compiles marketing data and analytics to find important trends and make strategic recommendations to leadership on a monthly basis.
- Assists Marketing & Community Manager to help build brand awareness in the Charleston community through a detailed marketing strategy and community outreach.
- Works with the corporate sales department in developing creative strategies to promote the team’s partners through social media, email marketing, community outreach, and website recognition.
- Overseas all designing and fulfilling for Group Tickets, Season Ticket Holders information and Theme Night execution.
- Other graphic projects related to hockey operations will be required as needed.
- Must be proficient in:
- Adobe Suite - especially Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects
- All social media platforms and the demographics of each
- Must be able to work independently without supervision
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and dissect impressions to form a strategy
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
- Must be able to complete around 15 projects a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you skilled in Adobe Photoshop?
Are you able and willing to relocate to Charleston?
Are you comfortable working in a fast pace environment?