We are looking for a high energy, self-starter to lead our corporate sales team. With competitive pay, uncapped commission, and industry leading professional training, the Atlanta Gladiators will provide the tools for you to succeed.
The Atlanta Gladiators will look to lead the ECHL in corporate partnership growth during the 2023-24 season. This position will play a key role in strategy and execution of all corporate partnership opportunities including working with some of the biggest brands in the game.
The Director of Corporate Partnerships will conceptualize, develop, and secure key sponsorships and marketing partnerships with companies wishing to drive revenue and maximize their relationship in the greater Atlanta area. The Director of Corporate Partnerships will be primarily responsible for driving new business development as a key member of the Gladiators expansion.
Corporate Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
- Responsible for achieving a monthly unit quota in data, phone, and video sales.
- Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel.
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Work and assist with team events outside of the office.
- Game Day/Night Duties as Assigned.
Account Executive Qualifications/Skills:
- Proven ability to sell an intangible product (experience).
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training, education, and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Industry experience preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience exceeding quotas
- Stable employment history
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.