Merchandise & Team Store Internship - Allen AMERICANS (Allen · TX)
Allen AMERICANS jobs
Sports Jobs in Allen · TX
Retail/Licensing: Retail Merchandising
The Allen AMERICANS are offering an opportunity for current college level students looking to gain real world Entertainment and Sponsorship Services experience to position themselves for a career in the sports industry upon graduation.
About the Organization:
The Allen AMERICANS Professional Hockey Club is a member of the ECHL, the world’s top Double-A hockey league, and is the affiliate of the National Hockey League’s (NHL) Seattle Kraken.
Founded in 2009, the club is owned by Jack D. Gulati, known internationally as the “Serial Entrepreneur.” Championship Hockey is the backbone of the franchise, with the RED having captured back-to-back ECHL Kelly Cup Championships in 2014-15 & 2013-14.
The AMERICANS Merchandise Intern, working under the guidance of the full-time Merchandise Manager, will have a unique experience with the AMERICANS online store/in-store and event sales. Daily tasks will include online and in-person customer service, working with all internal departments for their consumer products needs, maintaining inventory, and maintaining brand consistency amplifying AMERICANS professional hockey club.
- Help execute consumer products business plan and monitor overall retail performance.
- Assist to ensure product quality including product construction as well as correct application of club colors, marks, and patterns.
- Work with management to interpret data
- Help track AMERICANS merchandise inventory and reorder levels
- Collaborate with the marketing and social media to execute digital campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program
- Must be able to work at Team Store when scheduled
- Ability to come up with creative solutions
- Must be organized
- Background in visual arts and/or customer service
- Experience in Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please describe your availability to be in-office.
What experience do you have with merchandising and working in a store environment?
What are you hoping to gain from this internship?