- Represent our team as the assistant mascot for appearances and games
- Maintain and schedule of appearances and performances in the opportunity
- Work with the Front Office Team and Mascot Coordinator with gameday assistance
- Maintain the mascot suits
- Ability to generate and develop ideas into live skits and video pieces
- Previous mascot experience
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and engagement
- Friendly demeanor and ability to interact with children
About the Organization:
The Allen AMERICANS Professional Hockey Club is a member of the ECHL, the world’s top Double-A hockey league, and is the affiliate of the National Hockey League’s (NHL) Seattle Kraken.
Founded in 2009, the club is owned by Jack D. Gulati, known internationally as the “Serial Entrepreneur.” Championship Hockey is the backbone of the franchise, with the RED having captured back-to-back ECHL Kelly Cup Championships in 2014-15 & 2013-14.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.