Department: Sales & Service
Reports to: Manager, Service & Retention
Primary responsibility is to provide exemplary customer service to all our current season ticket holders through effective telephone and interpersonal skills in effort to maximize renewal rates each season. The position will also be responsible for generation of incremental sales revenue from existing accounts for the sale of seat add-ons and seat upgrades.
· Manage, maintain, and grow an account base of 400-500 season ticket holders.
· Provide superior level of customer service by engaging in a proactive service plan, relocation campaigns and revenue generation.
· Responsible for individual renewal of account base and meeting annual retention goals.
· Build strong relationships with customers in effort to continue to upgrade and obtain referral sales from existing account base.
· Generate add-on and upgrade sales from existing account holders.
· Attend all service training events and participate in weekly service meetings.
· Always exhibit a positive attitude and effectively defuse and handle difficult customer situations.
· Document calls, emails, and letters in Archtics and Microsoft or Salesforce CRM databases.
· Game day responsibilities include servicing last minute customer needs, possible phone responsibilities, and interactive with customers.
· Assist at games and other special events with service and promotional functions as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Preferably 2-3 years of sales and/or services experience in sports or hospitality industry
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Strong customer service and sales skills required.
· Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient computer skill and experience with MS Office and ticketing systems, such as Archtics and Microsoft CRM preferred.
· Ability to travel around the arena and other event venues to visit clients and solve problems during an event.
· Must be able to work long and flexible hours including evenings, weekend and holidays as dictated by game and event schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.