Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Position Title: Account Executive, New Business
Reports To: Manager, Ticket Sales
Location: United Center, Chicago, IL
We are looking for a passionate, committed, energetic salesperson to join the Chicago Blackhawks team. The primary role of this position is to generate new business through the sale of season ticket packages and groups. In this role, you will be responsible for a new sales goal with revenue generated from B2B calls, personal prospecting calls, email marketing, face to face presentations, out of office appointments, in arena tours, sales influencer events, networking, and referrals. Account Executives will perform basic office functions as needed and be challenged to create new ideas to increase sales.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Prospect for new business development, qualify leads and set face-to-face appointments to drive new business.
- Organize meetings with prospects to assess needs and present opportunities.
- Meet or exceed daily call and outside appointment goals.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and long-term sales goals in the areas of season ticket sales and group ticket sales.
- Maintain electronic account records through Archtics ticketing system and CRM system (such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce).
- Provide best-in-class service to all customers.
- Use all Blackhawks home games to build rapport with existing clients and generate new leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years in sales or telemarketing, preferably within sports and entertainment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Archtics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within an organization and throughout the community.
- Flexibility with changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.