The Intern, DAM position is centered around uploading assets that come in daily from tournament play, department files, and system integrations while also helping with other system duties. This internship will be paid and is expected to last for approximately 6 months at 40 hours per week.
*** Only accepting applicants in FL, CT, GA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, TN, VA***
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inventory the media assets within the WTA archive
- Uploading and tagging content with appropriate metadata tags to facilitate in a robust searching tool for stakeholders
- Following procedures for populating DAM systems
- Working to improve upon workflows and efficiencies within the process
- Adhering to security and permissions protocol for all digital assets
- Willingness to think outside the box to improve upon the current system
- Assist in additional ad hoc system projects
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing a degree
- Background in Digital Asset technologies and efficiencies preferred
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Highly Detail oriented
- Ability to work within a website content management system with rich-text editing
- Possesses a passion for and understanding of the sport of tennis, related governing bodies and industry stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work well under pressure and drive projects
- Meticulous, with a strong ability to focus on details in videos and images
- Analytical Thinker
- Must be a Self-Starter
- Understanding that this position involves repetitive steps, but also facilitates opportunities for innovative thinking and problem solving along the way
- Uphold WTA Core Values: Be Progressive, Collaborative, Passionate, and show Integrity. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the court, make a difference in the community and create a premier, compelling global sport entertainment experience. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
Position Type/Work Schedule:
Seasonal position, 40 hours a week for 6 months. Typical schedule will be Monday-Friday.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
The employee is required to sit for long periods; use close/distant vision; hear using the telephone; bend at the waist and knee; communicate verbally and electronically with worldwide constituency; use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
The WTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.