| Department | Human Resources
| Work Location | St. Petersburg, FL/Hybrid
| Reports To | Director, Human Resources
| FLSA Classification | Exempt
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Human Resources department with various administrative tasks as well as carrying out a variety of human resources programs and procedures for all WTA and WTA Ventures employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) records, ensuring data accuracy through self-audits and reports.
- Drive operational excellence by organizing, creating, and maintaining new and existing employee files.
- Audit and approve all HR-related invoices.
- Submit HSA/FSA monthly contributions.
- Upkeep of directories, org chart, headcount, job descriptions.
- Assist with recruitment including posting open internships and full-time roles on Teamwork, identifying candidates, and scheduling interviews in collaboration with hiring managers.
- Assist with onboarding/exit interviews.
- Coordinates and verifies pre-employment functions for all positions including reference checks and background checks.
- Track International Medical Expenses.
- Pull reports as needed for HR department.
- Manage WTA University administration.
- Submit monthly VP, HR expenses through Concur system.
- Assist with annual open enrollment administration and performance review process.
- Manage i9 compliance, reporting, and Everify.
- Manage the time and attendance spreadsheets and systems.
- Send out birthday and anniversary emails.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of professional Human Resources experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic benefits and pension knowledge (open enrollment and benefits billing experience).
- Experience working with an HRIS system a plus.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Communication: Effectively communicates using written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills. Has the ability to clearly present an idea or concept so others understand, lets others speak, and engages productively in difficult conversations while upholding our ethical values.
- Uphold WTA Core Values: Be Progressive, Collaborative, Passionate, and show Integrity. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the court, make a difference in the community and create a premier, compelling global sport entertainment experience. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
Position Type/Work Schedule:
Full Time, 40 hours a week. Typical schedule will be Monday-Friday.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
The employee is required to sit for long periods; use close/distant vision; hear using the telephone; bend at the waist and knee; communicate verbally and electronically with worldwide constituency; use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
The WTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.