In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are
We are Tennis! The USTA (United States Tennis Association) is the national governing body for the sport of tennis and the leader in promoting and developing the sport’s growth on every level in the United States, from local communities to the crown jewel of the professional game, the US Open.
Why Work for the USTA?
We are a passionate team of staff and volunteers focused on growing the sport of tennis and making it accessible to all. We are committed to removing barriers and creating opportunities for ALL to participate. Don’t know tennis? Don't worry, you can still find yourself in the game!
People + Culture Branding & Social Media Intern will:
- Collaborate with the Human Resources and DE&I teams to help articulate and develop our unique employer branding
- Identify opportunities to help optimize our social media presence from an employee branding and talent acquisition perspective
- Discover and curate social content that aligns with brand pillars and engages with the audience to optimize recruitment strategies
- Pitch ideas and concepts that can help amplify our brand within the sports industry and tennis ecosystem
- Present project findings to top level Executive team members concluding the internship program
Who You Are
Academics: Rising Junior, Senior or Graduate Student majoring in social media marketing/or communications
Intellectually curious: you’re interested in understanding the connection points between employee experience + branding + culture
Social media “guru”: you are on all the go-to platforms (LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc. ), and like to explore the new ones (Twitch, Quest, etc.)
A natural learner: you like to learn on the go and offer your thoughts, perspectives and insights
You like content: consuming it, sharing it and creating it
Effective communicator: excellent written and verbal communication skills
Available: Mon-Thurs; up to 32 hours per week at the USTA National campus located in Orlando, Florida
What We Offer
- An hourly rate of: $15.00/hr. Undergraduate Students; $30.00/hr. Graduate Students
- A learning culture with hands-on experiences along with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Mentorship, access and networking with key executives across the USTA
- USTA and intern-exclusive events
- A collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Internship dates: June 12th through August 10th
- Schedule: Monday through Thursday 9 AM - 5 PM
- Hybrid internship with 2-3 days in the office each week
- Relatives of the National or Section Staff will not be considered