Who We Are
We are Tennis! The USTA (United States Tennis Association) is the national governing body for the sport of tennis and the leader in promoting and developing the sport’s growth on every level in the United States, from local communities to the crown jewel of the professional game, the US Open.
Why Intern with the USTA?
We are a passionate team of staff and volunteers focused on growing the sport of tennis and making it accessible to all. We are committed to removing barriers and crafting opportunities for ALL to participate. Don’t know tennis? Don't worry, you can still find yourself in the game!
This is a 10-week program from June 10th through August 15th.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00 AM through 5:00 PM EST
Hybrid schedule: Must be capable to work on-site 2-3 days per week at the Westchester Office.
Hourly rate: $35.00
Key responsibilities pertain to assist with project support to the Pro Tennis Marketing Team in the lead-up to the US Open.
Responsibilities & Projects:
- Analyze US Open ticket buyer data and compile weekly reports for the team
- Tracking and recording marketing initiatives for post-tournament recap reports
- Overall support as needed
Who You Are
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Strong Analytical and creative skills
- Proficient in Google Workspace (G-Suite) and Microsoft Office
- Experience with developing presentation decks (i.e. PowerPoint/or Google Slides)
- Capable of working independently and in a collaborative business environment
What the Program Offers
As an intern, you will fully immerse into the USTA culture and be a true part of the team! During the program you will have the opportunity to network with Senior Leadership- including the CEO- as well as be mentored by current staff. Additionally, you can look forward to:
- Weekly professional development workshops.
- Participation in a group project which will be presented to staff at the end of the program.
- Opportunity to have your resume reviewed by one of our recruiters.
- Ability to participate in company activities, including our 7 Business Resource Groups.
- And more!
Come One, Come All
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested; all unique backgrounds and experiences welcome!
USTA is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities for all individuals, regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, family status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.