POSITION TITLE: Marketing Intern – TGR Live
Timing: August 1, 2022 – March 1, 2023; Approx. 20 hours per week
Location: Irvine, CA (Hybrid)
ABOUT TGR LIVE, A TIGER WOODS VENTURE
For more than 20 years, TGR Live has exclusively organized and managed fundraising events supporting TGR Foundation. It focuses solely on creating amazing experiences for the foundation’s clients at world-class events. TGR Live provides a variety of services including hospitality management, public relations and marketing, tournament operations, and sponsor sales at PGA TOUR and signature events which benefit the foundation. For more information, visit TGRLive.com
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to support TGR Live’s event marketing team. This internship will be exposed to a variety of areas including content ideation, creation, caption writing, and publishing. This position will support editing videos in support of producing quality social content for TGR Live’s social channels. The role will also support archiving of photo and video content in addition to transcription of video interviews. The Marketing Intern will work directly with the Marketing and Digital Content Manager and support the marketing department on various marketing and digital content related needs.
The Marketing Intern will perform the following duties:
- Assist with creating engaging content through images, graphics, and videos for various social media platforms
- Assist in maintaining and updating the social media content calendar and scheduling content as needed
- Ideate, develop, and build social media campaigns to increase brand awareness and engagement for TGR Live’s different events
- Assist with copy editing for social posts
- Write blog posts, emails, and other marketing materials in support of events
- Transcribe video interviews
- Edit video content as assigned for social channels
- Maintain photo/video content library, organizing, uploading and developing an archive tracking system that is accessible for staff
- Support pulling of assets from library to support digital content needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proficient understanding of social media and the digital marketing landscape
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- In an undergraduate or graduate program majoring in marketing, social media, digital media or related field
- Excellent communication, writing, creative and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented, responsible, and highly motivated
Submit the following materials to Heather Kellogg, Digital Content Manager, at [email protected]
No phone calls please.
- Cover Letter
- Two video examples
Local candidates only. Not eligible for relocation.
TGR Live is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position description is illustrative of duties typically performed by this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of each responsibility. Because position content may change from time to time, TGR Live reserves the right to add and/or revise responsibilities from this position at any time.