In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This position will be responsible for managing a portfolio of chapters focusing on relationship development, sound board governance, fund development and nonprofit practices leading to a healthy chapter network. The position is a full partner in the mission, vision and effective execution of high impact deliverables set forth by First Tee to enable chapters to serve young people in their service areas.
- 10+ years experience in non-profit, sports or business management or related field with proven results running an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, sports or program management or related field preferred.
- Must be able to work in an agile fast-paced environment managing multiple people and projects.
- Must be a skilled communicator with excellent computer skills including Salesforce or related customer relationship management as well as word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining and/or growing professional networks.
- Demonstrated experience in thinking and working independently to identify opportunities to work collaboratively with internal business units and external organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork, collegiality, and self-motivation.
- Sufficient financial statement literacy to support chapter leadership.
- Fund development and Board Governance experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, proficiency, and experience in customer service with high standards of timeliness and responsiveness.
- Serve in a consultant-like role developing and fostering relationships, inspiring chapter leaders to have strong nonprofit governance and fund development practices that lead to increased chapter growth, impact, and sustainability for a portfolio of chapters.
- Assess and educate leadership of individual chapters on their performance using the First Tee Benchmarking tool, which includes categories such as Program Participation, Program Delivery, Financial Performance, Network Involvement, Board Governance & Fundraising, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Work with chapter leadership to develop multi-year strategic year business plans that include clear goals and objectives aligning with First Tee strategies.
- Observe and understand the relationship between staff leadership and Board of Directors; assist in creating and maintaining a healthy balance of the appropriate roles for chapter leaders.
- Understand and articulate effective strategies around all general nonprofit operations including board governance, fund development, sustainable financial practices, program management, communications and human resources.
- Ability to communicate effectively to articulate network expectations and chapter performance objectives. Develop clear goals and strategies with chapter leadership to ensure problem solving and sustainability.
- Serve as a conduit to share information among chapter and headquarters including sharing success stories of chapters, chapter leaders, participants, and alumni.
- Facilitate processes to ensure timely renewal of license agreements with chapter partners. Ability to articulate chapter health, specific metrics, and sustainability.
- Serve as a leader, facilitator, mentor, and educator at international, national, regional and local meetings helping to drive network and industry innovation.
- Contribute to departmental operations, including staffing, budget management/ cost containment, and internal communication that contribute to success.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.