In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Responsible for scheduling and setting up all fitness trailers for PGA TOUR, PGA Tour Champions, and Korn-Ferry tractor trailers and Club Repair trailers. Includes tractor and trailer setup and maintenance, and is an active CDL driver for one of the units.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record required and CDL required
- Five years of relevant experience is required
- Basic mechanical abilities required
- Technical knowledge for set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting equipment
- Extensive travel required; teamwork, initiative, dependability and promptness; ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects; ability to work cooperatively with a variety of individuals; excellent communication skills.
- Oversee proper setup, breakdown, and on-site maintenance of all fitness and club repair trailers for PGA TOUR, PGA Tour Champions, and Korn-Ferry tractor trailers
- Serve as point of contact for field staff regarding technical and power issues on site
- Active CDL driver for a specific unit
- Ensure correct setup of power, internet services, and satellite TV’s.
- Develop and encourage staff to pursue new tasks and challenges related to overall departmental goals and objectives
- Contribute to departmental operations, including staffing, budget management/ cost containment, and internal communication
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.