In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This position is responsible for refining and elevating the personalization strategy across the new PGA TOUR platforms. This candidate will collaborate with both the content, analytics, marketing, and product teams to set distribution strategies for breaking news, competition updates and feature stories and videos, directing decisions about content and audience segmentation.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Media or Marketing preferred
- Five to seven years’ experience in developing content for use on websites and social media platforms
- Strong consumer intuition with a curiosity about what motivates online behavior
- Data-driven, analytical and logical mindset; demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision-making in content development
- Self-starter, empowered to tackle creative and technical challenges before reaching out for support
- Highly collaborative; develops strong partnerships with technical, strategic and creative stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing priorities through thoughtful prioritization and disciplines that drive towards delivery
- Strong knowledge of digital media including content creation, best practices, success metrics and emerging platforms
- Proficiency in HTML and Photoshop a plus
- Strong writing and editing skills including grammar, style and spelling
- Commitment to high-quality work product that meet brand and fan standards
- Design, photo and video editing skills a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft programs
- Background in golf preferred; strong interest in golf required
- Identify key opportunity audience segments where product and content personalization will yield meaningful growth, working together with analytics and audience development teams
- Collaborate across content groups to create and source assets that will resonate with key segments
- Leverage reporting and analytics to help drive content decisions and priorities
- Strategize new ways to personalization customer journey across our website and app
- Drive A/B content distribution tests across website and app
- Oversee posting across platforms, ensuring team standards for quality, accuracy and creativity are met
- Develop, edit and program content for use on PGA TOUR websites, apps, newsletters and other emerging platforms
- Respond to breaking news promptly, ensuring all platforms are up to date on trending conversations
- Proactively collaborate with writers and other content creators to deliver engaging and immersive content across platforms
- Adhere to brand standards and established voice across platforms
- Participate in regular creative brainstorming and pitch sessions
- Execute content on behalf of marking and/or sales initiatives
- Adapt to changing editorial conditions in a short time frame
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees.
EOE/DFWWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.