In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Senior Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for the processing and coordination of an assigned group of PGA TOUR invoices including: purchase orders, review/analysis, Tax assistance/research and other special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (accounting or related field)
- A minimum of two years business experience required
- Prior exposure to an automated accounting system preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (particularly advanced Microsoft Excel) required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of individuals (team player)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Processing of invoices for PGA TOUR and related entities
- Maintain vendor relations and relations with tournament operations managers
- Responsible for an assigned portion of the pending files of PGA TOUR invoices
- Responsible for an assigned portion of the HOLD reporting and Open payables
- Manage the AP/ PO process for AP match
- Work closely with the legal department regarding contract determination
- Responsibilities may include coordinating with Tournament Managers as it relates to vendors providing tournament setup and scheduling timely deposits and final payments for the Champ Management tournaments
- Processing all charity payments from the Tournaments includes the understanding of vetting the charity vendors
- Use tax assessments; Needs solid understanding of Sales/Use tax and be able to recognize when accrual is needed across all states
- Knowledge of VAT tax assessing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.