In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Product Manager will drive the creation of new products and features for the PGA TOUR’s digital platforms. This role uses business strategy, analytics, user experience, fan feedback and technology to evolve and improve the digital experience of our fans, while also helping the TOUR meet its overall business goals. The Product Manager will work with other Product Managers, the Project Management team and internal/external technology partners to successfully implement and support new platforms.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years related experience, including a minimum of 3 years in product management or product design, with a focus on software products and technologies
- Minimum 2 years defining product and/or business requirements
- Minimum 1 year delivering quantifiable business results
- Demonstrated experience working across many departments to get work done
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple teams and at varying levels throughout the organization
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Engineering, Content Development, UX/UI, Video and Fan/Customer Support
- Familiarity with software development life-cycle methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
- Preferred: Knowledge of over-the-top (OTT) platforms, connected TVs, mobile apps, and other video platforms and video players
- Preferred: Sports background knowledge/background a plus
- Represents fan needs and business goals, translating those needs/goals into requirements to drive feature implementation
- Works collaboratively with the project management team to develop product objectives and define scope
- Engages technology teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods and schedules
- Partners with vendors on the user experience and implementation/support of digital products
- Performs User Acceptance Testing and provides product sign-off/approval prior to implementation
- Prioritizes the product backlog by looking at potential value of the work and level of effort
- Monitors product KPIs and ensure product goals are being met, identifies opportunities product enhancements based on results
- Evolves product strategy based on research, analytics and industry trends
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.