In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Best Players Need the Best People.
The Manager, Media Talent Management and Recruitment will lead the recruitment, staffing and development of our on-air talent pool. This role will work closely with our LIVE, Original, Social and Digital Content teams, enhancing how we utilize on-air talent across all of our TOUR platforms. This position will understand the unique voice of each platform and help staff and grow the talent pool for each content lane.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in media/content and/or production
- Strong knowledge of the live and post-production process required
- Digital savvy with a strong knowledge of the evolving content landscape
- Experience with content management systems
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Must be able to independently handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and personnel management skills required
- Knowledge of the sports media industry and the game of golf is preferred
- Leads the recruiting of freelance on-air talent. Develop a creative strategy for sourcing qualified candidates
- Create a talent database for easy management of on-air talent and their corresponding representation. Manage reels and resumes. Develop relationships with talent and agents
- Understand each talent’s skillset and goals. Work directly with talent, agent and content teams on availability and scheduling
- Oversee and assist with the negotiation of talent rates
- Provide support in the implementation of a talent review process. Work with content teams on gathering and delivering constructive feedback. Develop a plan for improvement and growth
- Collect and manage data for the leadership team to evaluate the performance and effect of individual talent
- Identify those who have potential for future network/TOUR partner work and utilize TOUR resources to further their development. Align with Broadcast team on a pathway for media opportunities beyond our platforms
- Collaborate with our internal Influencer Content team on content ideation, recruitment and audience exposure
- Assist in the development of staff writers and producers interested in expanding into on-air roles
- Create and maintain an environment of equal, diverse opportunities
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.