In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Best Players Need the Best People.
The Manager, International Player Relations works with the Player Relations team to create and implement an International Onboarding and Support Program for international membership. This position travels to 25 – 30 events per year, communicating PGA TOUR policy to the membership as well as communicating player concerns and questions to the PGA TOUR competitions team. This position provides educational opportunities to players, agents, and families as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum five years of experience in Marketing, Competitions, Agency or other player-focused industries
- Multilingual abilities to service International Members (Korean required)
- Must possess intermediate level Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Advanced level knowledge of golf and golf tournament operations preferred
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality regarding sensitive player information and have ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a professional manner
- Extensive knowledge of the culture of Asia
- Travel required, 25 - 30 tournaments/year
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of individuals and departments
- Excellent communication skills required
- Develop and implement International Onboarding and Support Program
- Assist International members with relocation services including communication of logistics to player agents.
- Act as a liaison for new members and International Tour players
- Coordinate and develop a reporting progress report for all International Members
- Create and disseminate the current week's activities for the Player Report
- Maintain current records and communications from International Members in the CRM (Salesforce) database
- Compile and analyze player data for Senior Management, Board Meetings, and PAC Meetings as requested
- Develop and maintain best practices website/manual for Sponsor Value Program in conjunction with our Competitions staff
- Support department in company-wide integration and communication efforts
- Serve as department representative at various company meetings, such as weekly Integration and Messaging Meetings and distribute necessary notes to department personnel
- Interact with TOUR staff to address membership needs and desires
- Interact with Rules and Operations staff at events to address membership needs and desires
- Liaise with Communications and International Media Department to develop education opportunities for international players with respect to: International TV, International Media and Social Media
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.