In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Best Players Need the Best People.
The Generalist, Talent and Culture is responsible for supporting all aspects of Human Resources that are directly aligned to PGA TOUR business strategy and organizational culture. This position will partner with managers and staff, focusing on areas including talent recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, employee compensation / incentives, employee wellness, employee communications, talent management and policy implementation. This position handles highly sensitive and confidential information on a routine basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university in business, human resources, organizational communications, or other related field required. PHR certification preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in human resources, or equivalent combination of education and professional experience. Proven exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to make presentations to small groups
- Advanced level computer skills required to include merges, data analysis, formulas, etc. Experience with HRIS systems or equivalent computer platform/technical experience preferred
- Serve as member of an HR business partner team for multiple departments across the PGA TOUR
- Assist with the full lifecycle of recruiting components, as assigned, including maintaining recruiting database systems, posting jobs, sourcing with traditional and utilizes social/professional networking sites, professional communities, trade associations and other organizations for the purpose of recruiting candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Assist with recruitment, including reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements, prescreen and interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers. Conduct screening via phone, video and in-person and manages offer process.
- In conjunction with T&C Team, coordinates PGA TOUR Internship Program, including sourcing, interviewing, and making hire recommendations
- Assist with on-boarding process for newly placed employees and interns, including background checks, benefit orientations and department support to ensure a successful on-boarding experience
- Responsible for tracking employee information and preparing reports, organizational charts and spreadsheets for analysis using HRIS systems
- Creates and maintains employee files and other employment records. Processes multiple forms for various employee changes, hires and terminations
- Participate in the benefits and compensation process, which includes but is not limited to the open enrollment period, assisting in the FMLA process, and processing of necessary benefits-related documentation
- Assists with the preparation of the annual performance management and talent management processes
- Prepares presentations and communications for employee initiatives, meetings, social media and other recognition programs
- COVID-19 responsibilities include staying informed on any cases that may come up, conducting contact tracing and vaccination management
- Recommends and supports strategies to foster the organization’s diversity goals in nurturing a welcoming and inclusive culture
- Responsible for maintaining effective employee relations by facilitating communications channels with departmental managers and employees, and between the two, ensuring that proper HR policies and procedures are communicated and followed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment practices
- Analyzes and researches current trends in human resources practices and legal developments and recommends changes to employee policies and practices. Remains current on state-of-the-art trends in human resources management
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.