In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This position performs executive level administrative work, including frequent high-level clerical work organizing, scheduling, coordinating, researching, compiling and exchanging (and sometimes analyzing) information for supervisor(s)
- Bachelor's degree in related field required. An equivalent amount of education and experience may be substituted
- Minimum ten years secretarial or other administrative support experience for senior level management required
- Strong computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheets & presentation graphics
- Assists supervisor in implementing department activities and communications, internal and external
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Independently handles or attaches appropriate file/information for supervisor. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail. Prepares outgoing mail
- Composes and types routine correspondence; maintains up-to-date files
- Answers telephone, deals with diverse group of important external callers, provides information to callers or routes call to appropriate official
- Acts as Global Home liaison for department
- Schedules appointments makes travel arrangements, and processes expense reports for supervisor as directed
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.