In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Responsible for creative development and production of PGA TOUR content across PGA TOUR platforms. As a key member of our Client Services team, the Content Producer will produce, shoot and/or edit features, vignettes, commercials and broadcast elements for use across Original and Digital content. Lead PGA TOUR player field shoots, client/agency field shoots and conduct interviews. Responsible for assisting in the creative development and execution of assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Journalism, Television/Film Production, Broadcast Journalism, Communications and/or related area of study.
- Three to five years’ experience in production. Oversee production of content from start to finish.
- Production experience should include single and multi-camera field production and all phases of post-production.
- Hands-on experience in the different styles of single and multi-camera ENG shooting, lighting techniques, interviewing and editing of feature material. Experience with non-linear video editing. Familiarity with emerging technologies and best practices related to both traditional and digital content consumption.
- Strong understanding of client collaboration/agency production process and the current digital and social media landscape, including creating content for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and other platforms, best practices, success metrics and emerging platforms
- Background in golf preferred; interest in golf required
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure in a team environment
- Strong writing and editing skills including grammar, style and spelling
- Commitment to high-quality work product that meet brand and fan standards
- Coordinates with Director of Client Services, as well as Leads and Director of various content groups, to identify stories that reinforce PGA TOUR messaging.
- Produce content by utilizing research, writing and editing skills. Produce and direct field shoots; conduct interviews and obtain necessary footage to incorporate into assigned project.
- Create engaging content from concept to completion before, during and after tournaments for use on PGA TOUR digital platforms.
- Uses golf knowledge and creativity to conceptualize and pitch content ideas.
- Responsible for overseeing the creative execution, field and post-production of specific assigned projects.
- Work with talent on voice over session and on-camera material.
- Develop lines of communication and relationships with various PGA TOUR Storytelling departments to ensure efficient execution of projects.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.