In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This position will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and distributing compelling content to drive engagement, traffic, conversation and attention around PGA TOUR websites, apps, voice-activated devices, newsletters and other emerging platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Journalism or Communications preferred
- 3 years’ experience in developing content for use on websites and social media platforms
- Prior experience updating and maintaining brand, league, team or other corporate platforms
- Knowledge of digital media including content creating, best practices, success metrics and emerging platforms
- Proficiency in HTML and Photoshop
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure in a team environment
- Strong writing and editing skills including grammar, style, and spelling
- Commitment to high-quality work product that meet brand and fan standards
- Design, photo, and video editing skills a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft programs
- Background in golf preferred; strong interest in golf required
- Develop, edit and program content for use on PGA TOUR websites, apps, newsletters and other emerging platforms
- Respond to breaking news promptly, ensuring all platforms are up to date on trending conversations
- Develop weekly newsletter from conceptualization to completion
- Curate news and video pages within the app with most relevant content
- Ensure headlines, URLs and titles are optimized for SEO
- Proactively collaborate with writes and other content creators to deliver engaging and immersive content across platforms
- Maintain websites and arenas, including checking of links and updating content
- Adhere to brand standards and established voice across platforms
- Participate in regular creative brainstorming and pitch sessions
- Utilize available data to make or adjust programming decisions across platforms
- Execute content on behalf of marketing and/or sales initiatives
- Adapt to changing editorial conditions in a short time frame
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.