In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Best Players Need the Best People.
This position is responsible for editing and delivering PGA TOUR video content as directed by project requirements and schedules using strong creative sensibilities and technical skill set. Enhance storytelling through the proper use of visual and audio aesthetics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related technical education required
- Three years of experience using Adobe Premiere Pro to create and deliver digital and/or broadcast content. Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
- Experience operating professional video cameras, EVS/IP Director, and digital media transcoding applications preferred
- Experience working with networked post-production systems required
- Knowledge of digital media concepts and applications required. Including a basic understanding of media codecs, color space and sound mixing for legal delivery requirements set forth by platform partners
- Knowledge and/or experience working with multiple frame rates and delivery formats required
- Knowledge and/or experience uploading and publishing video to social and web platforms preferred
- Experience working with close captioned files preferred
- Must be able to independently handle multiple projects simultaneously. Strong interpersonal skills required
- Knowledge of the game of golf is preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule which may include evenings, weekends and holiday
- Edit supervised and unsupervised sessions as directed for PGA TOUR Entertainment clients. Includes commercials, documentaries, web content and internal sales videos.
- Responsible for proficient operation of all equipment in edit rooms. Including Adobe CC and Asset Management system.
- Quality control all projects delivered to PGATOUR.COM, social media platforms, broadcast and commercial partners.
- Provide technical support for basic studio production to record talent inserts and edit segments for PGATOUR.COM news desk as needed.
- Studio responsibilities include operation of lights, camera setup, microphone setup, proficient use of the A/V router and record//playback (EVS/IP Director).
- Responsible for the complete documentation of all edit sessions hours in MediaPulse, creation and saving of all edit project data per PGATE technical procedures.
- Communicate all technical equipment problems immediately to Engineering through maintenance reports and assist engineering staff in locating and identifying equipment problems as needed.
- Maintain operations within guidelines of PGA TOUR Entertainment Technical Procedures.
- Responsible for checking schedule multiple times daily and once prior to leaving for the day to stay informed of any schedule changes that may have occurred.
- Research new editing techniques, procedures and visual effects and share results with staff. Maintain current knowledge of technical and artistic trends in the post-production industry.
- Maintain proficiency with VIZ One MAM system for searching and archiving all material that is produced.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.