In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Cash & Accounting Manager is responsible for the oversight and hands on support for the cash management processes for PGA TOUR, Inc and subsidiaries. The successful candidate will oversee the day-to-day cash management function to include banking administration support for approximately 50 accounts, short- and long-term forecasting, cash reporting, account analysis and merchant account management in a timely and accurate manner. Managing a staff of one or two may be required. Candidate will be required to make some journal entries and prepare various reconciliations, so a solid accounting background is required. Departmental metrics and scorecard reporting will be prepared and distributed as deemed necessary by management. The position will be forward facing with CFO and Controller particularly as it relates to Cash Flow forecasting and Cash analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree Required; Accounting Degree Preferred
- 6-8 years of experience in accounting. Treasury, cash management, or relevant accounting experience is a plus
- Competency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel as well as working with a large ERP
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as necessary (to include weekends, evenings and holidays)
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the daily cash activities related to PGA TOUR accounts and currency-based transactions. The primary duties will be related to accurate forecasting, activity reporting, account analysis, bank admin support, merchant account maintenance as well as account reconciliation. The list below represents a general description of the responsibilities which fall under this roll.
- Prepare and distribute Cash Flow Forecasting
- Cash Flow modeling with free cash flow experience and understanding of capital purchases
- Oversight of Daily Cash Reporting
- Currency Evaluation
- Account Analysis
- Admin for Merchant Accounts / POS Devices
- Banking Administration Support
- Point of contact for multiple banking relationships
- ACH Positive Pay
- Bank Transfer for Settlement
- KYC Banking Lead
- Researching Unreconciled Banking items
- Workday Banking Integration SME
- Audit Reports
- Account Reconciliations
- Journal Entry Review
- Oversight and coaching of direct report(s)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.